Do you love annotating while screen sharing?
If you are a teacher that prefers to use screen share instead of the whiteboard but you’re missing drawing on it, here is the solution!
Head on over to THIS LINK and download the Google Chrome extension for Page Market – Draw on Web. It’s super easy to use and you won’t be disappointed! Plus, it’s free!
How to draw on your shared screen:
Draw directly on any website in real time.
Draw on any website, add text, add lines, and highlight! With Page Marker, you can use your mouse or touchscreen to draw on the web or on PDFs and save it to your computer. Paint, draw, and mark on any webpage or website.
- Click the puzzle piece-shaped extensions icon in the top right corner of your browser. Pin the Page Marker red marker icon for ease of access.
- Begin drawing on any webpage with your mouse or touchscreen.
- To change the color of the marker, click on the color selecting box.
- To change thickness, use the size slider.
- Use the highlighter tool to highlight lines of text.
- Use the eraser tool to erase parts of your drawing.
- Use the text tool to add text to the website.
- Use the line tool to draw straight lines.
- To undo or redo, click the corresponding undo/redo buttons.
- Change the default color or thickness in the options menu when you right click the Page Marker icon.
Marker – “Shift” + “D”
Highlighter – “Shift” + “H”
Eraser – “Shift” + “E”
Pointer – “Shift” + “P”
Text – “Shift” + “T”
Move – “Shift” + “M”
Undo – “Shift” + “U”
Redo – “Shift” + “R”
Clear – “Shift” + “X”
Exit – “ESC”