Musicology is now out of Early Access with a complete, fully functional Web App that communicates with the iOS App. Teachers are now able to use the platform on any device that has a Chrome browser. That’s right, we are not just available for Apple devices, Musicology also works on Windows. The video conferencing platform is making waves all over the music community and people are sending their praises:
Musicology is designed by an experienced piano teacher with music pedagogy in mind and built by a team of seasoned and professional developers in Ontario, Canada. It is available globally and has users from all over the world including Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Romania, UK, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and Trinidad and Tobago! It is making a big difference in the lives of both music educators and students. We are so pleased to be able to offer such a robust platform.
Musicology Features include:
- Full-duplex audio with layered sound so you can sing, clap and play at the same time without sound issues
- Playable, virtual piano keyboard with MIDI
- Drag-and-drop Grand Staff with musical palette
- Multiple cameras with an easy switch button
- Collaborative Whiteboard
- Fun seasonal animated emojis
- Private student rooms and room codes
- COPPA & GDPR compliant (we don’t take your data!)
- Waiting room
- Screen Sharing
- File Upload with annotations that can be saved to your students’ rooms
- And much more!
Starting on September 15th, 2021, we will complete our Early Access program and Musicology’s free trial period will be reduced to 14 days. Anyone registered before this date will still be able to take advantage of the current 30-day free trial.
A reminder also that our contest, The Ultimate Music Teachers Giveaway, will draw on September 30th! This contest is open to all registered users of Musicology who will have a chance to win a MacBook Air with M1 Chip (super fast!), a one year FREE subscription to Musicology, a one year FREE subscription to My Music Staff and other goodies from our brand partners at Music Books Plus, Canadian Musician Magazine and D’Addario.